We have been waiting for the histology lab to come back with the type of tumors mama has. The clinician said that what she has responds extremely well to the experimental chemo we are trying. So they are mixing her cocktail and we will start the first round Wednesday.
I told them that if I find out they are blowing smoke up my ass, they're gonna wish I'd let them run out on I-45 and get the beating over with. But then again I have to think they are on our side.
a friend needs help!
4 hours ago